Albany Toyota Service and Repair
Adams Autoworx Albany specializes in Toyota service and repair – we provide unmatched level of quality, customer service and professionalism. Whether you drive Toyota Corolla, Avalon, RAV4 or Prius, we can provide your vehicle with superior diagnostics, services and repairs. We also offer Toyota hybrid services and repairs.
Whether your Toyota needs oil service, is facing difficult to diagnose electrical problem, or needs major engine repairs, our nationally ASE certified technicians will take great care of your vehicle. We provide them with regular training that combines their professional experience with up-to-date information about the latest in car electronics and advanced automotive technology. Our technicians continue to refine their skills to provide superior diagnostics, services and repairs.
We also provide our technicians with state-of-the-art digital equipment to scan and interface with Toyota’s onboard computers. When your Toyota leaves our Albany auto repair shop, you will experience peace of mind that comes from knowing that your vehicle was serviced by nationally ASE certified professionals.
Our full service auto repair shop is located in the heart of Albany, and provides full range of Toyota repairs and services including manufacturer recommended maintenance. As a matter of fact we are big fans of preventive maintenance, and highly recommend following Toyota’s maintenance schedule – including regular oil service. We use Castrol Edge full synthetic motor oil so your Toyota lasts longer and avoids sludge and carbon buildup related problems.
Servicing your Toyota at Adams Autoworx Albany satisfies requirements to maintain Toyota factory warranty – you don’t have to wait in line at the dealer.
Regular maintenance and service visits not only extend engine life and give you peace of mind, but also allows us to inspect your vehicle for sings of impending problems. As a matter of fact, whenever you bring your Toyota to Adams Autoworx, whether for minor service or major repairs, we will also provide your vehicle with a complimentary digital vehicle inspection. We will email or text the results to you, so you have a record of the overall health of your vehicle at that point in time. If we find issues that are not safety related, and you choose not to address them at the time, we will monitor those issues for you during subsequent visits.
Every visit to our Albany Toyota service and repair facility gives our friendly staff an opportunity to provide you with superior customer service, while our technicians can use their professional skills to return your Toyota to its peak condition.
So if your Toyota needs a bit of tender, loving care, bring it to Adams Autoworx Albany, and you can anticipate:
- Clear explanations of what needs to be done
- Written estimates
- Original Equipment quality (or better) parts
- In most cases, services and repairs completed the same day
- ASE nationally certified technicians working on your Toyota
- Military and First Responders discounts
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
At Adams Autoworx Albany we service full range of Toyota vehicles, both conventional and hybrids, including sedans, pickup trucks, and Toyota SUVs:
- Avalon (conventional and hybrid)
- Camry (conventional and hybrid)
- RAV 4 Hybrid
- Land Cruiser
- Prius (hybrid and plug-in hybrid)
- Prius c
- Prius v
- Highlander (conventional and hybrid)
Since Adams Autoworx Albany is a full service auto repair shop, we not only provide maintenance services, but also advanced diagnostics, and broad range of Toyota services and repairs, some of which are listed below:
- auto a/c condenser replacement
- battery service
- fuel injection cleaning & service
- engine head gasket repair
- transmission fluid exchange service
- automatic transmission service & repair
- alternator tensioner replacement
- ignition coil replacement
- air conditioning system recharge
- power window & door lock diagnosis and repair
- electrical system diagnostics
- tire installation
- engine repair
- valve cover gasket replacement
- 30,000 miles service
- 60,000 miles service
- 90,000 miles service
- TPMS sensor replacement
- battery replacement
- tire pressure monitoring system repair
- air conditioning repair
- chassis repair
- transmission flush
- alternator failure repair
- heater core replacement
- electrical system repair
- slipping clutch repair
- heater hose repair
- auto a/c blower motor repair
- filter replacement
- auto a/c control module replacement
- coolant exchange service
- brake service and repair
- axle and control arm replacement
- radiator flush
- diagnose & repair tire pressure monitoring systems
- tire rotation and tire pressure adjustment
- oil change
- warning light diagnostics
- electrical and/or wiring problems
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- high voltage battery testing
- high voltage battery replacement
- check engine light diagnostics and repairs
Whenever you bring your Toyota to our Albany auto repair shop, our Toyota specialists will inspect your car, and prioritize the issues we find – with safety issues always coming first. You will be able to review the list and decide which issues you wish to fix right away, and which you wish us to monitor for you during subsequent visits.
So bring your Toyota to Adams Autoworx Albany. Whether it needs minor service, or faces serious problems - our technicians will take great care of your vehicle. We offer convenient online appointments, or you may simply give us a call at the shop.