Brake Service in Albany, CA
Brakes are the primarily safety system of your vehicle, and regular brake service is vital to your safety. At Adams Autoworx Albany we offer not only superior customer service, but also comprehensive brake services, performed by nationally ASE certified technicians.
Our technicians have extensive experience, as well as training, and can service any modern brake system – disc brakes, drum brakes, including ABS anti-lock brake systems. When you bring your vehicle to our Albany auto repair facility, our mechanics will perform professional brake inspection – they are equally comfortable with disc brakes or drum brakes, they will inspect brake lines, brake hoses, quality of the brake fluid, they will check brake pads (or brake shoes), brake calipers, and the overall functioning of the brake system. If we find any problems, we will let you know what needs to be done to get them corrected, and can usually get the work completed the same day.
Does your vehicle need brake service?
It does if you notice any of the symptoms below:
- “Spongy” brake pedal
- ABS dashboard warning light comes on
- Brake pedal is slow to respond
- Dashboard brake indicator light is glowing red
- If you hear grinding sounds or squeaking sounds when braking
- If you feel that the brakes just “don’t feel right”
Adams Autoworx Albany offers friendly, superior customer service, and highly skilled professionals maintaining your vehicle. You can also anticipate:
- 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty
- Free digital vehicle inspection with repairs or service
- Original Equipment or better quality parts
- In most cases, same day service completion
- Free local Lyft for your convenience
- Military and First Responder discounts
So when it’s time for brake service, call Adams Autoworx in Albany. If you let us know ahead of time, we can combine oil change and brake service, so you only need to make one trip, and get both completed. So make an appointment online, on our website, or call us directly at the shop.