Fleet Service and Repair in Albany, CA
Autoworx Albany is a full service auto repair facility that offers wide range of automotive services, including priority fleet service. We realize that a vehicle in the shop is not making you money, that’s why we provide a priority track for fleet vehicles.
Our family owned automotive repair facility in Albany, Ca offers fleet owners convenient maintenance and repair services, digital vehicle inspections and contactless payments. Whether you own a single GMC pickup truck, a fleet of Chevy Silverado vehicles, or Ford Transit Connect vans, our technicians, certified by National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE), will get your vehicles checked out, repaired, and back on the road - making you money again.
Our Albany auto repair shop offers complete car care. Whether your fleet vehicles need regular service, check engine repair, a/c service, brake service, oil leak fix, or major engine repairs, we can provide your vehicles with priority fleet repairs and get them back in service.
Our San Pablo Avenue location makes it easy and convenient to get your vehicle to our automotive repair garage, and we can provide your drive with free Uber/Lyft transportation back to work. We provide superior customers service combined with the latest digital diagnostic equipment and cutting edge technical skills. When your fleet vehicle is at the shop, you can expect:
- Priority fleet service
- Free Digital Vehicle Inspections – we send you electronic copy of the results
- Free local Uber/Lyft service to get your driver back to work
- Written quotes
- Nationally ASE certified mechanics working on your vehicle
- Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Contactless payments
- Convenience and resources of 3 full service Bay Area locations
Adams Autoworx is the premiere family owned and operated automotive repair facility in Albany. We can provide your vehicles with everything they need to faithfully serve your business. In addition to offering hundreds of maintenance and repair services, we also offer convenience that comes from having 3 Bay Area locations – Albany, Walnut Creek and Castro Valley.
In addition to convenient locations, we can also leverage additional expertise and manpower that comes with 3 fully equipped and fully staffed auto repair facilities to get your fleet vehicles back in service. Here is just a small sample of what we offer:
- check engine light diagnostics and repairs
- cooling system service (water pumps, radiators)
- warning light diagnostics
- differential & transfer case (4WD) service
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- auto a/c refill and repair
- exhaust system work
- transmission service
- tire replacement
- timing belt and drive belt replacement
- wheel alignment
- CV/axle and control arm replacement
- brake inspections, service and repairs
- computer diagnostics
- sensor diagnostics
- preventative maintenance and fluid flushes
So when your fleet vehicles need service or repairs, call Adams Autoworx in Albany. Let us know you need priority fleet service, and our friendly staff will take care of all the details. We offer convenient online appointments on our website, or simply call the shop and our service advisors will work out a schedule that fits your requirements.