Albany Infiniti Service and Repair
Adams Autoworx Albany offers a broad range of Infiniti services and repairs. Whether your Q50 needs oil service or brake repair, or your QX 80 is facing check engine light and major engine repairs, our nationally ASE certified technicians will provide superior quality repairs, and our friendly customer service staff will make you feel right at home.
Infiniti vehicles offer style, comfort, and reliability. But even the best manufactured car needs regular maintenance to perform at its best. At Adams Autoworx Albany we highly recommend regular oil service. It not only extends engine life and tire life (we rotate tires as needed), but also provides us with an opportunity to inspect the vehicle. Whenever you bring your Infiniti for repairs or service, we also perform a complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection, which allows us to determine overall health of your vehicle. We share with you an electronic copy of the inspection results, so you also know how well your vehicle is doing.
Servicing your Infiniti at our Albany auto repair shop satisfies manufacturer service requirement for maintaining original warranty in force.
Infiniti has lived up to its advanced billing – while it is true that 2009 G37 suffered from cracked dashboards, and some models leaned towards excessive oil consumption, overall it’s remarkable how few problems are reported by Infiniti owners.
Having said that, your Infiniti does requires regular service, and will need replacement of wear items – tires, brake pads, it will need regular brake fluid flush, water pump replacement, and of course, regular oil change.
Adams Autoworx in Albany can service all Infiniti models, including the F class, G class, M class, Q30, Q45, QX50, Q50, Q60, QX60, Q70, Q70L, QX 80, Q50 Hybrid and QX 60 Hybrid.
So when your Infiniti is ready for its next service, bring it to our Albany auto repair shop – we use state-of-the-art electronic diagnostic tools, and our technicians have decades of auto repair experience. Every repair includes:
- 36 months / 36,000 miles nationwide warranty
- Nationally ASE certified mechanics
- Military and First Responder discounts
- Same day service completion, in most cases
- Complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection with service or repairs
- Original Equipment or better quality parts
Adams Autoworx in Albany is a full service auto repair shop, so we can become a one-stop shop for all maintenance and repairs your Infiniti may need. Here is an abbreviated list of the services and repairs we offer:
- exhaust system repair
- interior / exterior lighting replacement
- oil service
- diagnose & repair tire pressure monitoring systems
- tire repairs
- wheel bearing replacement
- U-joint repair
- battery load test
- drivetrain repair
- axle and control arm replacement
- coolant exchange service
- brake rotors replacement
- preventative maintenance inspections
- SMG & CVT transmission repair
- car electronics
- 30,000 miles service
- 60,000 miles service
- 90,000 miles service
- alternator testing and replacement
- transmission replacement
- exhaust system work
- electrical system repair
- mechanical and suspension repairs
- automatic transmission service & repair
- electrical system diagnostics
- ambient temperature sensor replacement
- auto air conditioning service
- muffler work
- alternator repair
- alternator testing and repair
- transmission fluid exchange service
- high voltage cable inspection & repair
- water pump replacement
- wheel balancing
- filter replacement
- overheating diagnostics
- preventative maintenance
- clutch repair & replacement
- hybrid battery replacement
When your Infiniti is due for oil service, or if it needs a bit of TLC, bring it to our Albany auto repair shop, and we will take great care of your vehicle. For your convenience, we offer online appointments, or you can call us to make an appointment on the phone.