Nissan Service and Repair in Albany, CA
If you are looking for superior Albany Nissan service and repair, look no further than Adams Autoworx Albany. We offer full range of professional Nissan services and repairs. Whatever maintenance, services or repairs your Nissan may need – brake repair, check engine light diagnostics, transmission issues, or major engine repair – our nationally ASE certified technicians will fix your car and get it back on the road, usually the same day.
Over the years, Nissan keeps improving its vehicles, and they have become worthy contenders in the vehicle marketplace. Whether you own the fuel-efficient Nissan Versa, or a rugged Pathfinder, you are driving a vehicle designed for you, the driver.
At Adams Autoworx in Albany, we provide Nissan owners with superior customer service, and professional Nissan services and repairs. Our technicians use state-of-the-art digital equipment to access your Nissan on-board computers. But the latest technology notwithstanding, at Adams Autoworx we are big believers in regular service. We highly recommend following the manufacturer recommended maintenance schedule, as well as regular oil service.
Servicing your Nissan with Adams Autoworx Albany satisfies Nissan warranty requirements.
Regular oil service extends engine life – over time engine oil breaks down, and loses its ability to properly lubricate. It also picks up grime and miniature metal shavings. Engine oil change combined with engine oil filter change removes these impurities, introduces new oil that can properly lubricate the engine and a new oil filter that can filter out impurities as the engine oil circulates through the system. We also rotate tires during the oil service – this extends tire life as well. Naturally, if tires are underinflated, we will correct that condition.
So next time your Nissan needs service or repairs, bring it to our Albany auto repair shop. Our friendly staff will welcome you and your vehicle. You can expect professional Nissan services as well as:
- In most cases, same day service completion
- 36 months / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty
- Use of Original Equipment or better quality parts
- Complimentary digital vehicle inspection with service or repairs
- Nationally ASE certified technicians working on your Nissan
- Military and first responder discounts
- AAA Members discount
We work with all Nissan models currently on the road, including Pathfinder, Versa, Maxima, Altima, Armada, Titan, Leaf, Murano, Rouge, Sentra, Xterra, and Frontier. We provide full range of diagnostics, maintenance services, and repairs. Here is an abbreviated list of the services we offer:
- fuel system repair
- EVAP sensor replacement
- auto a/c compressor replacement
- alternator failure
- program smart keys and keyless entry remotes
- ambient temperature sensor replacement
- alternator troubleshooting
- alternator testing and repair
- high voltage cable inspection & repair
- water pump, thermostat replacement
- alternator tensioner
- brake service and repair
- wiper blade replacement
- U-joint repair
- power steering rack and pinion replacement
- brake inspection
- transmission flush
- oil service
- preventative maintenance inspections
- slipping clutch repair
- electrical system diagnosis and repair
- head light replacement
- wheel balancing
- timing belt and water pump replacement
- engine head gasket repair
- tie rod replacement
- air conditioning repair
- check engine light diagnostics
- tire replacement
- replace and service transmission
- refrigerant replacement
- ABS system service and repair
- clutch repair & replacement
- battery service
- auto a/c condenser replacement
- 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles service
- differential & transfer case (4WD) service
- auto a/c control module replacement
- factory scheduled maintenance
- battery replacement
- tail light replacement
Whenever you bring your Nissan to our Albany auto repair shop, we also perform a free digital vehicle inspection – we do a courtesy checkup, including hoses, belts, tires, and various subsystems, to see if we can identify any impending problems. We will provide you with an electronic copy of the inspection, so you have your own record of the overall health of your Nissan.
So whether your Nissan needs regular oil service, advanced electrical diagnostics, or major repairs, bring it to our Albany auto repair shop. We make it easy to set up an appointment – you can make one online, or simply call us.